Looking for an experienced Butler for a high-profile couple in Brentwood.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Greet principals upon arrival and departure of residence.
- Meet guests when they arrive and escort them to their designated area.
- Anticipate the family’s needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes.
- Have a thorough understanding of all foods-snacks and keep updated stock.
- Keep inventory lists of all food items and restock while paying close attention to expiration dates on all food and drink items throughout the property.
- Serve meals and pour drinks for family and guests.
- Preparing light family meals when chef is not available.
- Work close with Chef and assist as, sous chef, when necessary for dinner parties and events.
- Casual and formal table setting knowledge.
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for principals.
- Ensure all rooms are always clean and tidy.
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor.
- All aspects of general housekeeping, including care of furniture, art and kitchen area.
- Packing and unpacking for principal for travel and keeping a photo log and inventory of all items that are packed. Confirm all items are returned upon arrival when unpacking.
- Care of fine garments, use of steam press when necessary and assist in wardrobe management.
- Work closely with housekeepers to maintain the highest level of cleaning. Interior as well as exterior areas.
- Experience as a Butler or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a fluid environment
- Commitment to a high-level service
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining calm
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion