A family of four in Beverly Hills is looking for a House Manager for their 11,000 square foot home located on one acre. The right candidate for this role will have an extensive network of vendors and other local resources for the proper operation and maintenance of the home. The principals are not from Los Angeles and will be looking to you for your expertise.
This role is a hands-on position and will require the House Manager to get involved with any manner of projects, from maintenance to arranging travel to event planning to research large purchases for the home.
- Supervise and train household staff
- Hire and supervise contractors
- Oversee procurement of household goods
- Greet and serve guests
- Organize dinner parties and events for up to 200 people
- Hands-on with household tasks as required
- Hands-on with all administrative duties, including:
- paying bills
- managing household schedules
- At least ten years experience as a House Manager in the greater Los Angeles area
- Experience managing 10,000 square foot or larger residences
- Experience hiring, training, and managing household staff, including housekeepers, housemen, drivers, chef, and personal assistants