This position will require someone who is willing and able to take on a wide variety of tasks while working in a team environment with the existing household staff.
Duties will include:
- Meal preparation and cooking, both under the direction of the household chef and independently
- Serve meals and pour drinks for family and guests.
- Casual and formal table setting knowledge.
- Greet principals upon arrival and departure of residence
- Anticipate the family’s needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes.
- Keep inventory lists of all food items and restock while paying close attention to expiration dates on all food and drink items throughout the property.
- Maintain cleanliness of the home with the housekeeping staff
- Knowledgeable of housekeeping methods and procedures for furniture, artwork, and kitchen
- Assist in maintaining wardrobe, including pressing fine garments and laundry as required
- Other duties as assigned by the estate manager