Looking for an experienced Lady`s Maid/Housekeeper for a high-profile couple in Brentwood.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the Lady’s wardrobe as well as the Principals in all aspects to an exceptionally high standard of detail. This will include laundering, mending, steaming, ironing, and taking care of special care items.
- You will be required to liaise with the laundress working alongside her as a team.
- Store, organize and maintain clothing, shoes, purses, and all accessories. including all beauty products.
- Attention to detail is a must and cleaning of the Master bedroom suite to the highest standards.
- Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning, dusting, and vacuuming all areas.
- Create and continually update a detailed inventory of the Lady’s wardrobe contents including footwear, accessories, and other personal belongings.
- Responsible for footwear cleaning and storing and organizing items appropriately.
- Travel may be required, sometimes at very short notice.
- Coordinate packing of appropriate attire and accessories for both Lady and Principal. This will involve packing the suitcases, logging and photographing what items are in which suitcase for ease of unpacking to and from destinations.
- Remain sensitive and adaptable to the protocols and standards of the Principal and the Lady in their residences.
- Must be willing to work in conjunction with existing staff, housekeepers and butlers as a team to assist principals with whatever is required.
- Always be discrete and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism both during employment and thereafter.
- Be flexible with a positive can-do attitude, and be a strong team player.
- Applicants must be able to interact positively and communicate effectively with a wide range of people and staff and quickly and sensitively adapt to varying situations and households.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate an accomplish a proven career track record and show their ability to prioritize deadlines and work on their own independently and as part of a team.