We are seeking a Personal Assistant to provide support to mother of 2. This role will assist in heavy scheduling, travel, research and more in a very fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, high attention to detail & multitasking is necessary.
- Anticipate executive needs and make sure all work materials are available for a successful workday (ex. agendas for meetings/calls approved and printed ahead of time, lunch ordered, etc.)
- Maintain multiple calendars and compile schedules/travel itineraries as needed
- Arrange travel (commercial and charter), including transportation, hotel and any special needs in the US / international
- Arrange hair, make up and wardrobe for events
- Re stock and keep house at impeccable level
- Confirm and be familiar with all daily scheduling and travel details
- Send out daily and weekly reminders as needed
- Review and file invoices, update spreadsheets, and handle payment tracking
- Handle all NDA`s for people arriving at the property
- Act as a liaison between staff, children, executives and various business guests, managers, etc.
- Assist with special projects, research and compile information as needed
- Answer phone calls in a prompt and friendly fashion
- 5+ years of experience providing C Level executive-level support
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to prioritize needs on the go and poses a strong sense of follow through
- Must have strong typing skills and command of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with productivity and project management tools
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Relevant experience interfacing with talent at an agency, in casting or management
- Strong interpersonal skills while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Must have valid driver license and passport for global travel
- High level of integrity: takes ownership and personal responsibility when a mistake is made
need someone who is responsive. While it seems basic, please spell out that we need someone who acknowledges / replies to emails when given a task or project – or any communication from client, for that matter. client should not have to constantly follow-up to confirm message receipt or chase status.
Time management: not only for themselves, but we need diligent support to keep client on time for meetings. This person needs to be proactive to map locations and gauge departure times for client’s offsite meetings and communicate with client in advance for such plans. Additionally, assistant needs to be proactive and stay ahead of client’s schedule, giving reminders throughout day to stay timely on all fronts.